Thursday, February 8, 2007

I guess I'll join the club....

Ok, ok, it took a while for me to actually decide I wanted a blog. But, now that I'm out of school I'm crocheting more...and along with that I'm designing crocheted things. So, I thought I'd share my designs. Unfortunately at this moment I lack a digital camera. So it will be difficult to actually post pictures of my work. But I have a friend with one so I'll do my best. That is all for now... the first pattern of yoga socks is soon to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, would I happen to be that friend with a digital camera? Because you know you are welcome to it!
Welcome to the blogosphere!

emily said...

Sam! Hi!

Ms. Merino said...

Yay...blogs are fun. Welcome, dude!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. Go read my blog for instructions.